[Bioperl-l] path of Primer3

chen li chen_li3 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 23:18:25 EST 2005

Barry,

  Thank you very much.

  I use " find" command to find the path of primer3
after compiling. I find it in this path:

/home/alex/primer3_1.0.0/src/primer3_core

I am just not sure it is the so-called primer3. I look
for the   mailing list archives on Bioperl website. It
looks like it is.

BTW how do you create a link to primer3_core in
/usr/local/bin?

Thanks,

Li

http://www-genome.wi.mit.edu/genome_software/other/primer3.html.