[Bioperl-l] loading data to biosql tables

Angshu Kar angshu96 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:14:03 EST 2005

Thanks Sean. I've found all documents needed. I've also installed the biosql
schema (by the way are there 28 tables? to confirm if I've missed
something). My taxon loading script has also run successfully, Now I'll be
running the load_seq script. Thank you so much for helping this novice out.

Thanks,
Angshu