[Bioperl-l] Fwd: PAML through BIOPERL - parsing error

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Mon Jun 23 15:02:56 UTC 2008

You'll have to report what version of BioPerl and PAML you are using,
only certain versions work together because the report output from
PAML changes in each version.  We have tried to fix it for PAML4 in
the latest code in SVN and I believe PAML 3.15 should work with what
is in 1.5.2 release of BioPerl  but I'm not sure.

Please direct your questions to the mailing list to insure someone
has a chance to look at it.

-jason

Begin forwarded message: