[Bioperl-l] URGENT : Problem in OMIM parser

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 2 17:51:27 UTC 2007

Neeti,

The genemap wasn't loaded in all cases; don't know what the reasoning
for it was, but it is fixed in CVS now
(Bio::Phenotype::OMIM::OMIMparser, specifically).  I would recommend
that you install a full upgrade to at least bioperl 1.5.2 before
using this; I can't guarantee it will work with bioperl 1.4.

chris