[Bioperl-l] Blast : Bus Error

Laurent DOUCHY l.douchy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 05:12:26 EDT 2005

Hello,
This problem can happen for several reasons :
your ram is not sufficiant and /or  you are working against a db like
nt too big for the combination PPC/blast/db; First verify your ram
(500Mo are not enougth) , secondly try to work when you can on a part
of nt ; try to  check the blast optimised by the Bioteam...
Cordially

LN