[Bioperl-l] Another small bump

Mike Muratet muratem at eng.uah.edu
Fri Feb 11 13:59:25 EST 2005

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, Brian Osborne wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Ah. Error in the bioperl-db document, that should be
> "scripts/load_ncbi_taxonomy.pl".
>
> Brian O.

Brian

I just checked the directory (again) where I unpacked the tarball--I don't
see it. What was in the tarball:

In /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/bioperl-db/scripts/biosql

bioentry2flat.pl
cgi-bin
clean_ontology.pl
del-assocs-sql.pl
drop_mysql_biosql_test_dbs
freshen-annot.pl
load_interpro.pl
load_ontology.pl
load_seqdatabase.pl
merge-unique-ann.pl
terms
update-on-new-date.pl
update-on-new-version.pl

It's not in the subdirectories.

I recall seeing it last time I built a database on another machine (which
has been awhile).

I haven't had any problems loading sequences, but it would be a handy
table to have.

Thanks

Mike