[Bioperl-l] problem with next_feature on Linux

Guojun Yang gyang at plantbio.uga.edu
Thu Feb 3 09:28:36 EST 2005

Hi, all,
I am using the following sentence to process bl2seq result:
while( my $hsp = $bl2seq_report->next_feature){...}
On a windows system, it worked well, however,when I move the script on to a linux system. It says "Object method next_feature not found" or sth like that. Is this because of my installation of Bioperl on linux?
Thanks,
Guojun Yang