[Bioperl-l] error running load_seqdatabase.pl

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Dec 30 17:41:18 EST 2005

If it didn't happen for a different input file, can you tell what is
special about this one? The file name lets me guess the input is a
contig or even a full chromosome? Is the input on which the process
wasn't killed of the same nature? Are the sequences of comparable or
vastly different lengths? Is there only a single contig in the
offending input? Can you reproduce the problem on an empty database
with input containing a single entry? If so, let me know where I can
get that file from and I'll try to reproduce it locally.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org