[Bioperl-l] arabidopsis + load_seqdatabase.pl

Angshu Kar angshu96 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:20:44 EST 2005

Sean,

I've used files from
ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/genomes/Arabidopsis_thaliana/CHR_V . But the
script cannot parse them according to biosql-schema.
So, I want some files that the script can parse correctly.
Else, I've to load each and every file onto the biodb and then check whether
it has been parsed correctly!

Thanks,
Angshu