[Bioperl-l] load sequence files into Mysql

chen li chen_li3 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 15:47:02 EST 2005

Hi all,

I already install Biosql on my computer and everything
works fine. Now I want to download some mouse EST
database files which can be read into mysql correctly
without anymore modifications. Where can I download
these files or other sequence files?  And I know it
still has some problems to read the fasta files from
NCBI(as Hilmar already points out). The link provided
in the HOWTO is broken.

Any suggestion will be appreciated and thanks in
advance.

Li