[Bioperl-l] loading data to biosql tables

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Dec 9 12:45:02 EST 2005

Angshu, load_seqdatabase.pl is a script that utilizes the language
binding library bioperl-db to load sequences and annotation into
Biosql. The object-relational mapping code is all over bioperl-db.

I'm sorry, but if you believe it is worth fiddling with that
object-relational code to 'save' instantiating a few more tables then
you're welcome to do so but you're essentially on your own.

Also, if you'd like to work with a schema the language binding of which
allows to arbitrarily drop tables from the schema and still work then
Biosql/bioperl-db may not be for you.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org