[Bioperl-l] loading data to biosql tables

Angshu Kar angshu96 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:09:15 EST 2005

Thank you Hilmar. Actually we want only those tables for our tests!
Also at first, do I need to install the Bioperl-db module ( But is it the
one that was updated 4 years back or are there any new releases)? And then
run the script suggested by you in the box? Can't we just edit the script
and keep those parts that correspond to only the tables that I've created?

Thanks,
Angshu