[Bioperl-l] ppm of bioperl release candidate

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Mon Dec 20 15:21:37 EST 2004

I've done it before.  I don't think there's a ppm target, but you
merely need to tar up blib and use the attached
(appropriately-modified) ppd.

Lincoln

<SOFTPKG NAME="bioperl" VERSION="1,3,0,0">
        <TITLE>bioperl</TITLE>
        <ABSTRACT>Bioinformatics Toolkit (1.3 prerelease)</ABSTRACT>
        <AUTHOR>Bioperl Team (bioperl-l at bioperl.org)</AUTHOR>
        <IMPLEMENTATION>
                <OS NAME="MSWin32" />
                <ARCHITECTURE NAME="MSWin32-x86-multi-thread-5.8" />
                <CODEBASE
HREF="http://stein.cshl.org/ppm/bioperl-1.3.tar.gz" />
        </IMPLEMENTATION>
</SOFTPKG>

--
Lincoln D. Stein
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory

NOTE: Please copy Sandra Michelsen <michelse at cshl.edu> on
all emails regarding scheduling and other time-critical topics.