[Bioperl-l] ppm of bioperl release candidate

Scott Cain cain at cshl.org
Mon Dec 20 15:07:29 EST 2004

Hi Lincoln and Aaron,

Before I announce the release of the ppm version of GBrowse, I really
should have a ppm version of bioperl.  In the past, we've hosted
"unofficial" ppm builds of bioperl at www.gmod.org/ggb/ppm (the same
place as the gbrowse ppm), though to the best of my recollection, I've
never done the build myself.  Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to
do a 'make ppd' in bioperl-live and get something useful?  Or is there a
ppm build of the current release candidate already available?

Thanks,
Scott