[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db & biperl version

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Thu Mar 27 12:43:16 EST 2003

You can use

	a) tag bioperl-release-1-1-0 from both biosql and bioperl-db, together
with bioperl-1.1.0,

or

	b) tag before-singapore-change from both biosql and bioperl-db,
together with bioperl 1.2.0 (no other version will work),

or

	c) the main trunk of biosql, bioperl-db, and bioperl-live or the
branch-1-2 tag on bioperl-live.

Each one will have a different schema, and only c) will have the latest
schema, which will undergo some minor changes though before final
freeze. Over the next weeks, we will release each of the three
components (where bioperl will be 1.2.1) such that their combination
will work together.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org