[Bioperl-l] Boxes and features...

William Boileau boileau at essi.fr
Thu Mar 6 15:27:39 EST 2003

Hi,

I tried to remove the box_subparts option (the hit is what I need, not
each HSP), but it doesn't seem to work.I still have the error "MSG: asking for tag value that does not exist name"
I didn't try to add the tag to each oh the HSPs, but now I hesitate...
How can I do that ? for the moment I add each HSP to the feature, but how
can i add tags to an HSP ?
Thanks for your answers ! (and I know I owe you much :) )

William