[Bioperl-l] Dazed and Confused for 1.2.1

Ewan Birney birney at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 5 21:35:11 EST 2003

I am really hankering to release 1.2.1 as this wrapperbase thing is
annoying people and I think we need to release it. However...

  (a) Ontology stuff has to be pulled over to the branch so bioperl-db can
be released against 1.2 - ChrisM - could you take a look at the ontology
stuff on the main trunk and say yea or nea and try to at least take it for
a mini-drive?

  (b) I need to get my head around BugZilla. Besides Jason (who does too
much...) is there anyone else who can help me triarge the bugs down to teh
ones that should be fixed on 1.2.1.... Bugzilla is v. powerful but scary,
and I am getting lost in it fast.

I'm planning to do as many bug fixes as I can fit in tomorrow....