[Bioperl-l] ODBA Registry bugs , release 1.2.2 needed

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Thu Jun 26 18:26:47 EDT 2003

On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 12:10  AM, Heikki Lehvaslaiho wrote:

> I think we need to release the 1.2.2 as soon as possible. In practical
> term that means after next week when Ewan is back from his honeymoon.
> ;-)

Heikki, if you tar up a release candidate and place calls for
cross-platform testing, we can release earlier than that. I'm
definitely interested getting it out of the door ASAP as some ontology
fixes almost necessary for the bioperl-db load_ontology.pl script are
only on the stable branch, but not in 1.2.1.

	-hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org