[Bioperl-l] error using Bio::DB::DBFetch

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
02 Oct 2002 15:29:25 +0100

Andy,

Putting all the dependencies into all modules would be too difficult.
We've put them all into Makefile.PL.

When you install bioperl, even if you do not do the root install, you
should run:

   perl Makefile.PL   # makes a system-specific makefile
   make               # makes the distribution
   make test          # runs the test code

to be sure that all the components work in your environment.
See the INSTALL file for more details.

Yours,
	-Heikki