[Bioperl-l] tests pass; biodbgff; code review.

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:33:34 -0500

Thanks for fixing the biodbgff prompt.  I would have done it if I hadn't
forgot.

When you have a chance give the EMBL entry graphical renderer a shot.  It's a
nice example of Bio::Graphics working in concert with BioFetch, FileCache and
the parsers:

	scripts/render_sequence.pl refseq:NC_001320 | display -

I'm going to fold this into the generic genome browser in such a way that
when the user requests something that looks like an accession number and it
is not found in the local database, it goes out to EMBL, loads the data
locally, and then renders it.

Lincoln