[Bioperl-l] tests pass; biodbgff; code review.

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:10:38 -0500 (EST)

Mainly for Jason:

All tests pass on pretty virgin machine (linux), perl 5.6. I guess we need
more testing elsewhere but it is still looking pretty tight.

(NB - for people committing, I really think we should be doing full "make
test" before committing as we lock down the final pieces)

I shifted the prompt for biodbgff up to Makefile.PL. I think this works
better.

I code reviewed some of the SearchIO stuff. Looks nice. I expanded some of
the POD there and rearranged some examples for the "obvious" method being
used first.

Looks good from over here. I'm going to have a go at this from acari @
sanger....