[Bioperl-l] Ace failure

Chris Dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:27:00 -0500

I need to make Bundle::BioPerl sync up with the bioperl-1.2 release. I
just uploaded a version to CPAN that added the XML::DOM dependency
needed by SeqIO::bsml.

Let me know if anything else needs to be added before the 1.2 release.

FYI there are no Ace modules in the Bundle, the currently listed modules
are viewable here:

http://search.cpan.org/author/CRAFFI/Bundle-BioPerl-2.04/BioPerl.pm

--Chris