[Bioperl-l] Re: [PBS-USERS] openPBS configuration (fwd)

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 12:12:37 +0800 (SGT)

Hello folks,

I am pretty disappointed. Thought that PBS would be a nice free
alternative to LSF for those who don't want to spend on LSF, but from the
e-mail below on the PBS-users list it is absolutely obvious that their
strategy is that PBSpro (read paid software) will be reliable, robust and
scalable, while the free counterpart will be left unscalable and buggy...

Questions:
1)Do people have better info then my mail-sniffing to judge?
2)Is there yet another open source alternative to PBS and LSF?

Elia

--
* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *