[Bioperl-l] can people with HP/Irix/Alpha confirm these reported problems with bioperl-1.0 ?

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:09:27 -0400 (EDT)

Nope - Again you can certainly still use bioperl by just setting your
PERL5LIB to point to the bioperl-1.0 directory you untarred, but I haven't
had time to fiddle with overriding the makemaker function that generates
the install or the test block in the makefile.  I'm very happy for someone
else to help investigate this, doesn't require any knowledge of biology,
or Bioperl, just Perl...

-j

--
Jason Stajich