[Bioperl-l] Bioperl::Windows::installation ??

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Fri, 02 Nov 2001 09:59:12 -0500

Please check out the following URL:

http://bioperl.org/Core/windows-bioperl.html

This is where Jurgen Pletinckx detailed his experiences with Win NT and
activestate perl with bioperl.

We have few windows users (or few users who tell us their experiences) -
  we would greatly appreciate any comments or instructions from you that
may help future users. If you could help update/improve this document
I'm sure that others would benefit.

Regards,
Chris