[Biojava-dev] Fwd: GSOC 2015

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Sat Mar 7 02:31:07 UTC 2015

Hi Edgar,

You don't need Google summer of code for getting involved. I suggest
checking out the code from Github and work through some of the
cookbook/tutorial examples and see how you are getting along. Then ideally
you could find a project related to your research and see how you can use
BioJava for that. I am sure, as you play around with the code base, you
will find things to improve. We can discuss here on the mailing lists, or
on github if you need any help.

Andreas