[Biojava-dev] Fwd: GSOC 2015

Edgar S. Hurtado edsanhu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:08:49 UTC 2015

I would love to participate. I wasn’t as interested in being paid as in getting a mentor. I’ve been programming just for 8 months and I wondered if this could be enough background to start doing some little begginer-friendly contributions.

I’ve never contributed in any project before, so I don’t know if I just should fork the repo and try things or look the open issues and try to resolve one of them. However I didn’t see any issue where I understand what I should do. That’s why I thought that being mentored could be good for me.

Regards