[MOBY-l] Moving on up!

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Jan 23 14:59:22 UTC 2004

Hi all MOBY'ers!

Just a quick note to say that I will be out of contact for the next ~2
weeks as I am moving to Vancouver.  My email address will not change, so
I will get your mails, but they will be badly stacked by the time I get
a chance to login again, so I might not get to them very quickly.

I'll see you all on the other side!  Best wishes!

Mark

P.S.  For anyone who has never lived in Canada before, here is the
weather forecast for moving day.  Eat your heart out, Lincoln, and think
of me as you sip your MaiTai on the beach!

Tuesday - A mix of sun and clouds
High: -25°C
Low: -33°C
Wind 10 km/h W
POP: 30%

Wednesday - Cloudy with sunny breaks
High: -33°C
Low: -37°C
Wind 5 km/h NW
POP: 20%

--
Mark Wilkinson
Assistant Professor (Bioinformatics)

It just goes to show you that SOAP::Lite is more intuitive than you might
think, if you know enough Perl and have the patience to dive into the
source code.
		-Byrne Reese
		-http://builder.com.com/5100-6389_14-1045078-2.html