[MOBY-l] MOBY conference calls

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Mon Jan 19 14:31:43 UTC 2004

Hello,

As some of you know I am doing a mini-sabbatical in Capetown South
Africa until March 2.  Unfortunately this means I am in the GMT+2
timezone, which is 7 hours ahead of the east coast, and 10 hours
ahead of the west coast.

This means that in order for me to participate in the conference
calls, we will have to move them to early in the morning for you
west-coast people, and mid-morning for you New Mexico people.
Needless to say, I'm doing this for other scheduled conference calls
too!

Friday mornings are good for me.  How about others?

Lincoln

--
Lincoln D. Stein
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory