[MOBY-l] sample code of Central.call method

Yasumasa Shigemoto yshigemo at genes.nig.ac.jp
Wed Nov 5 04:20:35 UTC 2003

I confirmed to get the WSDL of 'RetrieveGOFromKeywords' using
Central.getServiceWSDL("RetrieveGOFromKeywords").
And the WSDL is as follows.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<definitions name="MOBY_Central_Generated_WSDL"
		targetNamespace="http://biomoby.org/Central.wsdl"
  <message name="RetrieveGOFromKeywordsInput">
	  <part name="body" element="xsd1:NOT_YET_DEFINED_INPUTS"/>
  </message>

  <message name="RetrieveGOFromKeywordsOutput">
	  <part name="body" element="xsd1:NOT_YET_DEFINED_OUTPUTS"/>
  </message>

Can I invoke RetrieveGOFromKeywords method by Central.call method?
Or are there any way to invoke one?
How do I specify 'xsd1:NOT_YET_DEFINED_INPUTS' including the WSDL?

Regards,
Yasumasa Shigemoto