[MOBY-l] sample code of Central.call method

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 5 09:18:23 UTC 2003

> Can I invoke RetrieveGOFromKeywords method by Central.call method?

   You can - if you know what input XML format looks like.

> Or are there any way to invoke one?

   There is no Java API for invoking moby services yet. I will provide it,
however, soon. Menatime you may be inspired by the CentralImpl code to see
how web services generally can be invoked, and do the same in your code.
But as with the previous paragraph, you need to know what XML input the
invoked service expects.

> How do I specify 'xsd1:NOT_YET_DEFINED_INPUTS' including the WSDL?

   Again: you need to know how the inut XML look like. Generally, it looks
like described in the Mobi API documentation, but it may be richer for a
particular service.

   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger