[MOBY-dev] WSDL parsing library

Sergio Ramirez Ramirez srramirez at uma.es
Tue Mar 24 15:06:25 UTC 2009

Dear Dmitry

Thank you very much for your help, I think maybe we can share
experiences. Moving to wsif I can parse the datatypes of an wsdl
document. Is very nice you can check the if it is an array or not, the
component  elements and other things.

It works for me for a set of wsdl files, but when I switch to another
set simply it doesn't give me any attribute.

So that is my problem.