[MOBY-dev] WSDL parsing library

Dmitry Repchevsky dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es
Tue Mar 24 22:49:11 UTC 2009

I an not sure about RPC-encoded...

WSDLParser parser
List<QName> paramz  = parser.getInputParameters(service, port,
operation); // service, port, operation are QName

The problem is that after getting the name (in "document" type) you have
to parss XML Schema...

I started an utility to execute any WSDL service (something Taverna
fails to do). The idea is the same - given WSDL obtain services, schemas
and be able to EDIT an input to it...
Unfortunately I had to switch to another project and have no workable
code now... But sure I will finish it one day :-)
I need it to be able to execute my Nemus services:
http://inb.bsc.es/documents/java/nemus/index.html

Cheers,

Dmitry