[MOBY-dev] WSDL parsing library

Stian Soiland-Reyes soiland-reyes at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Mar 24 16:20:52 UTC 2009

2009/3/24 Dmitry Repchevsky <dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es>:

> I started an utility to execute any WSDL service (something Taverna fails to
> do). The idea is the same - given WSDL obtain services, schemas and be able

Hi!

It would be great if you could report to the taverna-hackers list [1]
any WSDL Taverna fails to understand or invoke. We have as a goal that
Taverna should be able to invoke any WSDL-service.

If the service in question is not publicly available, you could try to
attach the WSDL and any schema files (and example workflows that
fails) to your message.

Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science
The University of Manchester