[MOBY-dev] JAX-WS BioMoby API (2nd round).

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Jan 16 16:59:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:56:16 -0800, Dmitry Repchevsky
<dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es> wrote:

> By the way, could we start migrating to the document encoding from the
> Moby Central? ;-) I think it would be not such a pain as with Moby
> Services?

I have just hired Jason Stewart as a private subcontractor to do the
necessary code updates to SOAP::Lite that will allow this migration to
happen.  Hopefully by next month we'll be able to handle document-encoded
messages in SOAP::Lite.  This has been the limitation so far...

Mark