[MOBY-dev] JAX-WS BioMoby API (2nd round).

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Jan 16 16:07:29 UTC 2008

...unless there has been some new changes in XML Schema that I missed!  I
admit I haven't looked at it since my conversation with a guy from the W3C
XML Schema working group, who confirmed to me that, in his opinion, it
couldn't be done... I took that as "the word of God" at the time, but that
was probably two years ago, maybe longer...

Mark