[MOBY-dev] Authorities

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Wed Nov 21 16:40:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

I compiled a page with some extra information about BioMOBY
authorities, because I thought this was lacking. The page at ~moby-
live/Docs/MOBY-S_API/Authorities.html reflects what I found using
Google and after browsing the mailinglist archive. So in case their
are things outdated, plain wrong or  missing, please correct me...
(It might take some time for this page to pop-up on the BioMOBY site,
but it should get there eventually thanks to cron.)

Cheers,

Pi

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034

Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen