[MOBY-dev] Changes in method MobyService.toXML() broke my services

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:28:38 UTC 2007

> I decided to have a look to the CVS in this class of Moby and I've seen
> that the class (and this method) has been modified in the last
> revisions...

Please look in the older moby-dev messages - the issue was discussed there a
while ago. The problem was that Paul changed the method without changing all
its uses. After a brief discussion (I mean I was shouting in anger) he fixed
it promptly. Do you think that your today observation means that the
same/similar situation happened again?

No, I do not see any recent change in the CVS. The last was four months ago,
and Paul put there exactly the comment I was referring to above: "

Changed exception printing to toXMLString() so as not to collide with
Martin's toXML(), which returns a DOM object

  email: martin.senger at gmail.com