[MOBY-dev] Changes in method MobyService.toXML() broke myservices

Iván Párraga García ivanp at mmb.pcb.ub.es
Fri Nov 9 21:37:06 UTC 2007

Hi Martin,

You're right. I remember this now. I've discovered this problem in the
recent days but perhaps the problem is that I have some inconsistences
with the deployed libraries (although I've checked it, it seems quite
likely that I forgot something). I cannot do it now, but I'll check it
asap. I'm quite sure that I've deployed latest version of jmoby.jar in
the server (perhaps should I recreate datatypes.jar also?). Well, I'm
sorry if it is my fault (it seems the more likely) I'll keep you all
informed.

Iván Párraga García
Computer Scientist
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics Unit
INB - Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática
Josep Samitier 1-5
08028 Barcelona
Spain
tel.: +34 93 403 71 55