[MOBY-dev] Changes in method MobyService.toXML() broke my services

Iván Párraga García ivanp at mmb.pcb.ub.es
Fri Nov 9 16:42:29 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've realized that all my jMoby-MoSeS services were producing server
(Tomcat) errors and answering non-moby messages in the case when a
MobyException had to be launched.

Looking into the server logs, I find this line:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.biomoby.shared.parser.ServiceException.toXML()Ljava/lang/String;

I decided to have a look to the CVS in this class of Moby and I've seen
that the class (and this method) has been modified in the last
revisions... Perhaps I'm doing something bad, but I think it is a big
coincidence that just these parts of the code are modified. Should I
regenerate skeletons? I guess this is not the right approach...

Thanks,

Iván Párraga García
Computer Scientist
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics Unit
INB - Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática
Josep Samitier 1-5
08028 Barcelona
Spain
tel.: +34 93 403 71 55