[MOBY-dev] Registration situation

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Fri Jan 19 08:40:31 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

as far as I heared BioMoby planned to switch the registration process
completly to the RDFagent and that there is a transitional period that people
can register their service via the BioMoby API without providing a signature
URL.

I was wondering how this plans are still on ? So is there still a date at
which the registration will only work with a signature URL (with the
RDFagent) or will the registration via the BioMoby api without a signature
URL carried on ?

Thanks
Andreas

--