[MOBY-dev] Registration situation

Haase, Dirk d.haase at gsf.de
Fri Jan 19 09:42:35 UTC 2007

Hi Andreas,

afaik, this is settled: full MOBY compliance requires a signature URL.
However, registration without is and will be possible and legal, but
services are considered to be in test stage as long as they don't have one.
Clients are free to ignore services lacking an accessible RDF description
(like eg. gbrowse_moby at icapture does).

Best,
dirk