[MOBY-dev] findService java api question

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Tue Aug 7 15:54:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

ok - so if I understood it correctly

I search for services consuming a GenericSequence and have as input
AGI_LocusCode and return a collection...

I get getMIPSArabidopsisProteinSequence

If I search for services with the same parameter, but consuming an
AminoAcidSequence, shouldn't I at least get the
getMIPSArabidopsisProteinSequence from the previous search, if the
expandObjects flag is set to true ?

But I dont get anything for the second search....

Hope one can help me again :(
Thanks
Andreas