[MOBY-dev] findService java api question

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 14:26:18 UTC 2007

Hi Andreas,

I will give you a little nudge to push you along!

The Booleans that you are talking about are the 'expandServices' and
'expandObjects' flags. If you go to
http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Docs/MOBY-S_API/MobyCentra
lObjects.html#ServiceQueryObject, you can see what they are meant to do.

I think using the services browser (as part of the registry browser in
dashboard) will help in deciphering what the results should be, etc.

Hope this helps,

Eddie