[MOBY-dev] RDF creation at the Test central

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Apr 25 14:04:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

we encountered something and dont know if this is on purpose or a bug.

If we register a service at a local repository with "Use RDF Signature"
enabled the service is registered and the RDF is created (register time takes
about 2min).

If we register the same service at the Moby TestCentral the service is
registered, but no RDF is created (register time takes seconds).

Is this intended that on the test central no RDF creation is happening ?

Thanks
--
Andreas Groscurth
Diplom Bioinformatik - PhD Student