[MOBY-dev] How to change a service with a signatureURL via thedashboard

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:39:20 UTC 2007

Hi Andreas,

You can either modify the RDF and the agent will pick up the changes, or you
can remove the document and the agent will remove all services in that
document.

You don't have to wait for the agent to visit you; you can make the agent
visit you by performing a registerservice call with only the signatureURL
filled in or if you use dashboard, by using the bottom that says 'Call
agent' (or something like that ...).

Hope this helps,

Eddie