[MOBY-dev] How to change a service with a signatureURL via the dashboard

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Apr 25 13:06:23 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

the following situation:

I have a service which I register with an signatureURL at a repository.
Now I want to change the service and update it in the registry. The procedure
I know is to unregister the service and then to register it again.
If I'm using a signatureURL I cant unregister the service...

so is there a way to update the service via the dashboard or do I have to go
the long way to delete the rdf, waiting for the agent to unregister my
service, then register it again and putting up the rdf ?

Thanks
andreas