[MOBY-dev] Large amounts of requests from always the same IPaddress - 137.82.67.190

mark wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Jul 3 14:24:43 UTC 2006

I'm on my blackberry at the moment so I can't point you to a document directly right now, however I can explain more fully.  It likely isn't stated outright in the API, but it is a consequence of other API requirements.  One requirement is that there must be one mobyData block in the output for every mobyData block in the input, regardless of whether or not you were able to process it.

It says something like that in the API, but as I said, I don't have access to the docs right now.

Mark Wilkinson
...on the road!