[MOBY-dev] Large amounts of requests from always the same IP address - 137.82.67.190

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jul 3 13:25:28 UTC 2006

> service in the registry with an empty mobyData block to see if the service
> responds with the same (as per the API)

   I have never heard about this part of API. I am not saying that it does
not exist, but simply that I have never seen it (I see it now, however, in
the moby CVS, in your service implementation). And I have never mentioned
it in any of my courses, and definitely the Moses generated services do
not have any support for that.
   Could you point me up to the place in the API where it is documented
perhaps?

   Thanks,

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com