[MOBY-dev] To Whom It May Concern Regarding The Service "RunNCBIBlastn"

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Tue Feb 28 21:52:02 UTC 2006

On  28Feb2006, at 16:06, Sebastien Carrere wrote:

> Hello Pieter,
>
> I agree with you for making this change in the responseHeader sub.

Done :).

> However, shouldn't we rewritte completely this sub to also include
> Error
> handling in the <serviceNotes> block ?
> Maybe this sub should have a "-exception" parameter .
>
> What do you think about this ?

Yes we should, but that requires a bit more work and debugging.
Moving the human readable stuff to Notes inside serviceNotes was a 5
minute fix. So at least we're compatible with the current specs again
although the advanced error handling is not implemented yet.

Cheers,

Pi

Transitorium (building 312) room 1038
Dreijenlaan 3